 Space / 6403
    Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out? —Brad Hamilton
   Cool. I thought the price was going to be higher too. Unfortunetly, it won't get out here in Southern California for another 2-3 weeks based on the lag for the other 2001 sets! I'll keep my eye out. At least I know its out somewhere. Dwight Deur (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) It should be "in" at various chains, but not all. It was, in fact, the very *first* LoM set I saw in Leiden (Netherlands), 12 December of last year. Around here in Michigan, I've seen it at K-Mart and TRU, but not Target or Meijer. It seems to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out? —Dwight Deur
   (...) Lindsay, do you recall the K-Mart and TRU prices? I checked the LEGO site after getting home and was reminded that they show it to be $89.99. If that's accurate, maybe I can tell myself that I didn't break my "no big sets for full price" rule (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)