 Space / 6281
Re: Griffon Industries realeases it's first light freighter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Hi Rick!  Nice ship!  Is the box at the end an escape pod or a removable
cargo module?

Which end? The boxes on the end?! Those are the engines, and theier is a ox
on the back of the bridge... :-0 The escape pods have panel windows near the
middle.

Am I right or are the dudes looking down though the windows into a rection
room or something?  It looks like the engines are behind that.

Yup, Powered by a 'refined' Rock Raider Crystal! ( A green Jewel)

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.