 Space / 6280
Re: YT-800
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:45:16 GMT

I like it, it's really good with lots of nice detail.

And I think Mark is right, when he said it was a baby Millenium Falcon, • it's
a 'cute' version of the falcon, in fact, I think you should call it • 'Pookie'
it's so cute.  ;-)

-Adam

PS - Please don't anyone think I'm flaming Jon or his ship, I really like
it, I'm just being goofy.

LOL. I think pookie is cute. Heck no I don't think your flaming me. One of
my roomates called it "the Minimum Falcon".

Thanks
-Jon