 Space / 6193
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01

(...) Darn (so I'm just 'someone else now'. D'oh). I guess I should've Trademarked it the first time I used Sandlin-esque®. (...) Which is generally what I wanted the adjective to imply, yes: his unusual, not quite symmetrical colour coordinated (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01

(...) Hmm. I'm not very partial to black and white. It reminds me too much of the days when Classic Space went from Blue and Gray to Black and White. Yecch. I could have made it all gray, but lately I've been trying to add a bit of color to things (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)