 Space / 6166
    Re: New Freighter and Fighter MOCs —Sean Forbes
   (...) Well, it's small compared to the frieghters we're seeing, but I was really going for the one or two-man operation type feel, running what contraband they could to keep the ship running. (...) Tell me about it, I really don't like the engines, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Freighter and Fighter MOCs —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Those were included on the Shark Attack mini-sub and I believe several other sets (mainly as bottoms of shark cages and docking platforms). That's probably where you got the piece from. Neat ships! (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Freighter and Fighter MOCs —Sean Forbes
   (...) Thanks on both accounts. As soon as I read your post I realized that was exactly where they came from, the shark cage from a Diver's set. I've redesigned the engines, using parts from two LoM Mono Jets I picked up today. Unfortunately, I can't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)