 Space / 6175
Re: New Freighter and Fighter MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:

where'd you get the square life preserver tubey lookin
things on the top left and top right?

they look cool

-paul

Thanks!  It's also possibly from a Divers set, but I can't
find it for sure.

Sean

Those were included on the Shark Attack mini-sub and I believe several
other sets (mainly as bottoms of shark cages and docking platforms).  That's
probably where you got the piece from.  Neat ships!

Thanks on both accounts.  As soon as I read your post I realized that was
exactly where they came from, the shark cage from a Diver's set.

I've redesigned the engines, using parts from two LoM Mono Jets I picked up
today.  Unfortunately, I can't get them to load to Brickshelf to show you.
I'll have it Saturday so Mark can take some new pics with his nicer camera.

Later,
Sean