 Space / 6119
  G.I. needs help...

Greetings... Upon realizing Griffon Industries does not have any Corporate craft we have decided to build a Corporate Transport for myself, the CEO, our chief engineers (Including Jamal Coleman) and other prospective buyers. But...we don't have much (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: G.I. needs help...

Rick Hallman <Griffon_Industries@...emove.com> wrote in message news:G7ADxB.96s@lugnet.com... (...) For landing gear, you might want to check out the gear in the 8480 & 8425. I personally prefer the 8425. The space shuttle uses a shock absorber (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: G.I. needs help...

(...) Hey! What about the Astro Lift Company? What happened to the Fair Competition Act for Colonial Expansion and Space Astrogation Development of 2134? Don't make me alert the TDF authorities, now! ;^) ~Trev (Da Head Cheez Wiz) Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: G.I. needs help...

(...) Well, I knew you had a company...but i couldn't remember the name! It was 2230 at night when i made that post... tired... exams... must sleep in class... *Poof- wakes up* Rick (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: G.I. needs help...

Well for landing gear I really like Karim's design on his orion. I havn't tried making it yet but I probally will sometime. Orion: (URL) You coule also try the patented Mark Sandlin Click Hinge Landing Gear Method (TM). Make sure you put some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)