 Space / 6047
    A couple of better exterior shots of my mk4 —Trevor Pruden
   Well, as I said, I'm waiting on my good camera. I won't bother with interior shots until then. BUT, here a few (still a bit grainy, but much brighter and clearer I think) pics of my MK4 with the exterior finished and cleaned up a lot. Covered over (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A couple of better exterior shots of my mk4 —Kirby Warden
   (...) Hey, how about that, there really is a color scheme there :^} Pics are much better this time around. Also, many more details can be seen without the other ship there. (...) Are you intending to make some small fighters to place in your hanger (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A couple of better exterior shots of my mk4 —Trevor Pruden
   (...) <snip> (...) <snip> Already have. I made the bays large enough to hold three A-wings, or two Dragoons (because of their wing span). Actually, I based made the doors large enough to accept my Dragoons in the first place. If I make smaller craft (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)