 Space / 6027
    Re: My Space Web Site is up! —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Hi Elliot! First off, WELL DONE! Some of your pics were fuzzy, but I'm have the same problem with my digital camera, so I really looked hard at the features. I think that with your collection you have done an A-1 job from the point of detail. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My Space Web Site is up! —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) Not necesarily true about the wings being ripped off. Look at the cover of this issue of Popular Science from November 2000: (URL) the article they stated how one of the aircraft contractors filed a patent for it. So apparently the aircraft (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My Space Web Site is up! —Trevor Pruden
   <snip> (...) My oh my, will technology never cease to amaze me! I humbly stand corrected! If I had not seen to with my own eyes, I would have never believed it. And that thing will actually do that in mid-flight? Wow! :^) In that case, EXCELLENT (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)