 Space / 6027
  Re: My Space Web Site is up!

(...) Hi Elliot! First off, WELL DONE! Some of your pics were fuzzy, but I'm have the same problem with my digital camera, so I really looked hard at the features. I think that with your collection you have done an A-1 job from the point of detail. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Space Web Site is up!

(...) Not necesarily true about the wings being ripped off. Look at the cover of this issue of Popular Science from November 2000: (URL) the article they stated how one of the aircraft contractors filed a patent for it. So apparently the aircraft (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Space Web Site is up!

<snip> (...) My oh my, will technology never cease to amaze me! I humbly stand corrected! If I had not seen to with my own eyes, I would have never believed it. And that thing will actually do that in mid-flight? Wow! :^) In that case, EXCELLENT (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)