 Space / 5973
  About Colors article is up

ok all, since i have gotten questions on it... i have (as i said in the summary article (URL) ) placed the full "About Colors" article up on my website Lego-go-go! @ (URL) article is in the "Aesthetics" section: (URL) much -paul (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) At the moment your site seems to be down, I'll check it out later. ~Kirby~ (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  fixing webserver user limit today

hello all, it seems that IIS has a user limit of 10 connections when run under win2k Professional, so I'll be installing win2k Server today or tomorrow and after that there should be no more annoying errors like "no more users can connect to this (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground)

  Re: fixing webserver user limit today

On a sort of related note: I see you did that thing that makes the background stay in one place when you scroll in IE. It's a neat thing for when the page isn't that long and when you have a image that would look bad tiled, but for your background (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: About Colors article is up

Ya know, I was thinking about this article this weekend while I was building the Dino Research COmpound, and I couldn't help but wonder... WHO was the color blind, aesthetically impaired individual who came up with the color scheme for this set? It (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About Colors article is up

ha ha, haven't seen that kit, what number is it? mebbe post a link to (URL) w/ the set #? however, i'm glad to see that my article was provocative mebbe the folks @ TLC should read it, too ;-) -paul (article is @ (URL) ) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) (URL) the "BIG" Dinosaur set. A cute idea, but a rather bizarre undertaking. Not sure if they supposedly cobbled it together with whatever they could find on the island, or if it just meant that their interior decorator was decidedly NOT gay. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: About Colors article is up

(...) I think I agree with you wholeheartedly. This is the primary reason I haven't bothered with this set yet. Give me a squadron of sleek Island Hoppers or fleet T-Rex Transports any day over the mess they call an HQ. The airplane is where my eyes (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)