 Space / 5926
  Re: Mark 4 Destroyer

(...) In the words of Master Yoda, "Hmmm... Patience you must learn." I'm actually most impressed with the smaller ship on the side--that thing is awesome! Very nice design. And I still need a detailed shot of your docking ring so I can build one to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark 4 Destroyer

(...) Yup. Truely I NEED to take better photos, but I'm holding off until I at least get most of the exterior finished. The interior will be quite acceptable. Just wait till you see me split this thing into it's 11-12 sections to peek inside. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark 4 Destroyer

(...) You're right and you're wrong (and it's protoCULTURE!) When the SDF-1, which was an alien ship originally spacefolded, an aircraft carrier and another nautical vessel were caught in the fold. They were then attached to the ship as arms. But (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)