 Space / 5870
    Re: New freighter sneak peek —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Oooooh. Cool. Yet another awesome MOC from Mr.Sandlin. Your pictures are few in number, and because of that I am forced to ask this question: What part/s did you use to make the cockpit? The picture doesn't help much, but it appears to be a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New freighter sneak peek —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Yeah, because my batteries died. I'll take more pictures later, I promise. :^) (...) It's a 4x10 canopy turned backwards. (...) I have enough parts to build a few detailed MOCs before I start to feel the constraints of needing certain pieces. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New freighter sneak peek —Bryan Hodges
   (...) Actually, this is why I've started LDrawing all of my MOCs. That way I've got the instructions forever on my hard drive in case I ever want to rebuild the model. Of course I also keep all of the intstructions to all of the official models I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)