 Space / 5823
Re: Where's this part from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:05:45 GMT

Thank you Chris, that is indeed the set.  I feel kinda stupid, though.
Here's what brought up the question.  I was was doing an inventory of all of
the sets that I've owned throughout the years.  I had the distinct
impression that these parts were from a small set, not part of a bigger set.
That and I thought that they came from a set my brother had owned, he never
had big sets, hence my impression that it was a small set.  I didn't even
think to look at that bigger set (Doh!), which I do own, and look to see if
they belong there.  That'll teach me, from now on I look at all sets
regardless of size.

But thanks, I appreciate it.  At least I know I'm not going crazy.  I had
the right shape for the little spacecraft in my head, just the wrong idea of
where it came from.  I guess that also means I have 3 not 2.  I'll have to
go looking to find out.

Jason

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
It might be the hover craft from this set
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6971.  It has 3 on the bottom though.

Chris <><