 Space / 5822
Re: New Lego Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:38:41 GMT

Nice site...

--
Z. Unger
fusion@refraxion.com
AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz
LEGO Fusion:         http://fusion.refraxion.com
Gundam Crisis:       http://gundam.refraxion.com
Zlatko's Universe:   http://www.geocities.com/unger_z/
"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
hello all,
i am new to lugnet, but not to legos :-)

I have put up a lego website of my own @

http://63.226.106.19/lego

with models, tips, sci fi art, etc.

please enjoy

thx much,
-paul

p.s. feedback is always appreciated, here or via the website.