 Space / 5763
    Re: I'm back with pictures! —George Haberberger
   (...) Wow, that is amazing and inspiring. I've thought about making '50s era Flash Gordon type spaceships, though even if I adopted a nauseating every color brick I have I doubt I could make one that big (yet). One thing, I didn't notice an elevator (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm back with pictures! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Yeah, me neither. Good thing Wayne has lots of parts. :^) (...) There is no elevator. If you look in this picture: (URL) can see the hatch in the floor behind the officer. There will eventually be a corresponding hatch in the ceiling and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)