 Space / 5570
  Hello?

Is anyone out there? Where did everyone go? There have been about a dozen new posts IN THE LAST 48 HOURS (roughly)! I guess everyone went to visit other people. Oh well. I wonder how many people are going to start posting new MOC's in the next few (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

It's Christmas. (Actually, here in Marietta, GA, USA, it's still Christmas Eve, but you get the idea...) In a few days or so, I'm sure that the postings will pick back up. Until then, may you all have the very best of holidays, may the year soon to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

I find the site hard to use without the search option. About half of the stuff I am interested in would be best accomplished by searching keywords. While the search remains down, I suspect that I personally will post far less than previously -- that (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Yeah I'm pretty dissapointed that the search option is down. I use it all the time to find parts in the cad section. I hope it will be available again soon. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I think Todd said he's trying very hard to get one working that doesn't hog out the box. I'd rather the site was available with the search engine working, too. It's quite frustrating. I find that I have been posting a lot of "well I seem to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I miss it too. Todd has been sick for the past few days (melted body on sofa. Star Wars playing over and over...), but we know it's a high priority issue. -Suz. (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)