 Space / 5383
  Re: Spiff beware: Zok Death Sloop sighted

(...) After I completed it, I was thinking that... As I said, I came up with the cockpit in college when we didn't have such pieces available =) At some point, I may go back and change it. Of course, the thing is probably horribly out of scale; (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Spiff beware: Zok Death Sloop sighted

(...) *Everything* is twice as big as Spiff/Calvin, including Hobbes! I'd love to see someone's interpretation of a Spiffian alien...in minifig scale or even a sculpture (Spiff with blaster vs. big aliens :) (Eric, Henry, Adrian?) --Bram Bram (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)