 Space / 5320
Re: Lego Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:07:24 GMT

Please do not take this as criticism, what you did was very good and I'm
really interested in the set itself.

But I was wondering, is that the maximum resolution that the camera that
comes with the set can do, or did you lower the resolution to save disk
space / transfer speeds for us internet folk?

Thanks

Tom Boucher
Lawrence, KS

"Robert Thomas" <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Ok First of I am a long time reader first time poster. It is nice to meet
you all.

Well i got an early x-mas gift from my wife this past weekend. The lego • Studio
I have to say that they did a good job on this. We all know that sooner or
later that there will be a lot of Lego movies out soon. But I wanted to • give
you all a glance of what is to come from me. let me know what you think.

HTTP://members.nbci.com/cryche/thebrick.mpg

The WARLORD and CARNAGE Titiles are created by an outside program But
compiled with Lego Studio.

Please Forgive Spelling and grammer it's 3:45 and i have to get up for • work
in 2 hours

Thanks

Robert