 Space / 5282
Re: Lego Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:09:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Thomas writes:

Well i got an early x-mas gift from my wife this past weekend. The lego Studio
I have to say that they did a good job on this. We all know that sooner or
later that there will be a lot of Lego movies out soon. But I wanted to give
you all a glance of what is to come from me. let me know what you think.

HTTP://members.nbci.com/cryche/thebrick.mpg

Wow!  Very nice.  As someone else said, I have been thinking about getting LEGo
Studios and had pretty much decided against it, but now I think I might have to
re-think that...

If you don't mind my asking, about how many hours of work did the animations
take?  I mean, putting the whole thing together *except* the excellent titles
you say were from an outside program.  How much experimenting did it take to
get the characters to move as naturally as you have them moving there?  How
many frames per second is that shot at?  Have you ever done anything like this
before, or was this your first experience at it?

Ok, enough questions. :D

Thanks for sharing!

eric