 Space / 5200
    Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive —Tony Hafner
   (...) Oh, please- you guys are way over the top. There's nothing sinister about pan-frying Spam. That's the first step towards Spambled eggs- which is a breakfast that my kids really like. You think I'm kidding, don't you? I've never thought of Spam (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive —Eric Joslin
   (...) More like "pray you're kidding". (...) Sorry, here your experience and mine differs. I had nothing against Spam in theory until this guy insisted on cooking it. Made the common area (this was a suite of rooms in college, not an apartment) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)