 Space / 5166
    Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter —Mark Sandlin
   Of course, it makes it all pretty easy when you can invent your own technology. Personally, the doohickey coil in my Spiffcraft is proof against any weapon. Mmmmm, leather seat. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter —Eric Joslin
   (...) So? That's nothing. My civilisation evolved past fighters a long time ago. We fly around in space with jetpacks that contain a Cyttorak crystal, which give our troopers totally inpenetrable defense. If they deem it necessary to take out (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Wow, this thread reminds me of playing cards with a 4 year old that cannot lose at the card game they invented. :-) (...) Only the very best for Muffin Head. :-P Jude (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)