 Space / 5165
  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G57K99.B2z@lugnet.com... (...) That really shows nothing about your strategy/theories on fighter characteristics. It just boasts about some silly technology (which I at least don't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

(...) fires (...) I guess I did fail to illistrate my point. Well for starters I should have explained this. I have used this "technology" since I was 8, though I explain it better now. Xlaxer nodes are similiar in function to Star Trek phasers (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)