 Space / 5090
    SS-143-03 Yokohama (Battle Cruiser) —Trevor Pruden
   Got bored waiting for specific parts that I want for my Mark-4 Destroyer. Also picked up a couple of tubs on sale with a gift certificate. :) SO in reward for my patience I built this capital cruiser. It lacks the fixed forward heavy gun and torpedo (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SS-143-03 Yokohama (Battle Cruiser) —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Nice. I wanted to build a large scale ship like that for a while. I'm just afraid that structural integrity will not be sufficient to allow me to move big ships. And they take lots of parts. The estimate I had for making a 3-4 foot long Star (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SS-143-03 Yokohama (Battle Cruiser) —Trevor Pruden
    (...) Thanks! :) It's interesting that you should mention wings for streamlining. I sort of feel that my ships are very blocky looking. But, look at the other super carriers made out there (ie: Dan Jassim) - the point of a capital ship of that size (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)