 Space / 4857
    Re: I need Capital satrship building help —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) This is a perennial topic of discussion, but a welcome one. I wonder if I may make a suggestion to the erstwhile patron of the Shipyard--that it might bear consideration to include tips for potential builders of cap ships? Since it's already (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I need Capital satrship building help —Scot Jandly
     (...) Most likely a "cruiser" for lack of a better word. I want it to be able to hold some fighters (3-4), but have some firepower as well.(similar to the role of a nebulon frigate in Star Wars. (...) Yea, i'd like it to be more of a playset, so i (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I need Capital satrship building help —Jason E. Baker
   I am in the process of updating my page for the construction of my latest capital ship 'Hyperion' and will post another general message when i've got it up. I've tried to show a few more details about how the ship goes together, and how i'm (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)