 Space / 4790
    Re: Space World donations —Patrick Justison
   I'll chip in $25. Anything for the spacers. Ohh that reminds me, I was going to send in some dough to Brickshelf. Better get on the ball. Pat J (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space World donations —Jon Palmer
   Cool. Well Z. Unger contacted me and said he would like to donate as well. Although I don't know how much, and he said it wouldn't be until next month. Anyone else want to go in on this? We have 5 people now but if we could get just 5 more than we (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)