 Space / 4726
4725  |  4727
Subject:
Another Storyline Update for UA/GA Universe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:23:20 GMT

  On behalf of Kenneth Tam and I, I'd like to announce another large update
to our Lego Space universe.
  This is the first major happening since we've linked.  Enjoy.

His site(GA 826): http://www.ga826squadron.homestead.com/main826.html

Mine (UA Explorien Command): http://go.to/explorien

  The updates are made to both sites, simultaneously usually.  LU(us)KWYT

Nathan Falslev