 Space / 4725
Re: Allied Prisim Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:07:01 GMT

I haven't got RA2 yet, I'm still with TS but it's a nice looking model
anyway.  Even if it wasn't used as a weapon, it'd look REALLY nice in a city
as a monument/sculpture(I'm guessing it's a weapon, but what's it do?)

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Explorien Command
http://go.to/explorien

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Okay...

Feedback please. TOok the design from Red Alert 2. got idea during english
class today.
Parting thought...

"He who controls the future commands the past, he who commands the past
conquers the future." -Kane, suspected leader of the Brotherhood of Nod

Rick