 Space / 4693
  Brown Noser (was: Galactic Shipyard update)

A question: Does the Brown Noser fit inside the Nasal Avenger? And an observation: Somehow, I can't really see Captain Ahnee wearing a helmet. I mean, I see it in the pictures... but I'd imagine him riding without one. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brown Noser (was: Galactic Shipyard update)

I agree: Captain Abnee is the ultimate ladie's man! What would a helmet do to his emaculate tresses? "Men, we don't need no stinkin' helmets! Somebody get me a mirror..." Trev (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)