 Space / 4671
  Navigation Lights

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to mention that, when people put the red and green navigational lights on their Space vehicles, Red goes to Port (Left) and Green goes to Starboard (Right). That is, if you're trying to be "realistic." Just a helpful hint (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Navigation Lights

It's the same for boats. The easiest way to remember this: All the short words are on the same side: Left, Port, Red - and the long words are on the same side: Right, Starboard, Green. Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Navigation Lights

(...) Whew! All of my ships have the green light on the right, red on the left! I was wondering if I had that right for a while now. Thanks! Trev (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Navigation Lights

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G43B4y.AJE@lugnet.com... (...) Looks like someone will be flipping their images horizontally ;-) Edit>Transform might be your next best friend... -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Navigation Lights

(...) :) Well, at least I know I don't have to. Just checked all my photos. The funny thing was that it just "seemed" right to do it the way Mark suggested. Even my capital ships have the green on the right. Trev (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)