 Space / 4664
    Re: What do you listen too while building? —Wayne McCaul
   Man, I have to tell you that I lost this CD awhile ago when I moved, but I just ran out and bought it after talking about it. Here's what I enjoy doing (and have been doing): Play Mars and I imagine a massive space battle, with gigantic captial (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: What do you listen too while building? —Mark Sandlin
      (...) Naw, it's ok. I actually like your decription. Sounds good to me. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: What do you listen too while building? —Paul Baulch
    Wayne McCaul wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Then (...) Actually, the scenario I imagined for "Mars" is very similar, in fact almost the same, right up until the end of the quiet bit where they are about to recommence their attack on each (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)