 Space / 4634
Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 05:17:01 GMT

From: "Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu>

Awesome work on that Carrier!  Very lean and mean.  I really like the deatils
on the bridge.  You were undoubtably influenced by the big KEN as we all were.

Thanks Pat!

Yeah, I was influenced by Ken Takeuchi, and I think I was also subliminally
influenced by Macross, since I built the bridge and later realized it looked
like the SDF Macross.

Anyway, your work continues to improve.  Is this you first attempt at a big
microfig ship?

This is the first microfig ship I've built in a long time, but I suppose
it's the first attempt at a big one.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations