 Space / 4630
Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:27:08 GMT

Mark,

Awesome work on that Carrier!  Very lean and mean.  I really like the deatils
on the bridge.  You were undoubtably influenced by the big KEN as we all were.
Anyway, your work continues to improve.  Is this you first attempt at a big
microfig ship?

Pat

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I have just finished construction of my new microfig-scale Space Carrier.

It has two forward launch bays, and one recovery bay below. Fighters are
then lifted into the hangar.

The main communications antenna is visible on the starboard side of the main
substructure, and short range sensors and comm equipment is mounted on the
superstructure near the bridge.

The carrier is driven by four HorqDrive 5000 units.

I have not given it a name yet, so suggestions are welcome.

Unfortunately, I couldn't upload the pics to my website, because my service
provider says my disk quota has been exceeded. I'll be having Words with
them soon.

LMKWYT

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin