 Space / 4630
  Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier

Mark, Awesome work on that Carrier! Very lean and mean. I really like the deatils on the bridge. You were undoubtably influenced by the big KEN as we all were. Anyway, your work continues to improve. Is this you first attempt at a big microfig ship? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier

(...) Thanks Pat! Yeah, I was influenced by Ken Takeuchi, and I think I was also subliminally influenced by Macross, since I built the bridge and later realized it looked like the SDF Macross. (...) This is the first microfig ship I've built in a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)