 Space / 4598
  Re: 2 New Ships LMKWYT : )

Now THAT'S good fightin'! :D (...) Nothing like having the power over tens of thousands of cannonfodder troops... "Private, congratulations! You've just been upgraded from 'expendable' to 'tactically expendable'. Take heart, your heroic sacrifice (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  2 New Ships LMKWYT : )

The first one is a microfig scale Battle Star (Galactica ?) It doesn't have a lot of detail yet, but I'm pretty happy with the basic shape of the hull. (URL) The second one is a heavy gunboat. I was experimenting with engine attachment schemes and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 New Ships LMKWYT : )

I love the Battlestar, now where were those Cylons in thier BaseStar? :-) The Gunboat reminds me of a Skipray Blastboat. Griffon Industries 'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...' Rick (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 New Ships LMKWYT : )

Thanks : ) "Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G3vuJI.E3x@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 New Ships LMKWYT : )

hmmm... I didn't have the Skipray in mind, but now that you mention it, it is very simmilar isn't it ? I went back and forth between horizontal and vertical fins several times while I was modelling it. Now I've got to go back and put in a turntable (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)