 Space / 4602
Re: 2 New Ships LMKWYT : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:59:42 GMT

Now THAT'S good fightin'!  :D

One interesting tactic employed by captains of these gunboats is to ram an
enemy's flank at full speed thus breeching it's armor and embedding the
gunship's forward hull well inside the superstructure of the target vessel.
Then one or two volleys from the missile tubes is all it takes to cripple
even the biggest capital ships.  Occasionally the gunboat is disabled or
destroyed during this attack, but tactically it's often worth the risk.

Nothing like having the power over tens of thousands of cannonfodder troops...

"Private, congratulations!  You've just been upgraded from 'expendable' to
'tactically expendable'.  Take heart, your heroic sacrifice will not be in
vain!"

Nice design!

Trev