 Space / 4566
  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

Also..Whats the story on the smaller section that detaches? And are you done with the bridge? I haven't done the inside of my bridge yet and it would be nice to see some pictures of others. Jon "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) The smaller section that detaches initially was to be an emergency evac vehicle... but then I liked it and made it a "captain's yacht" like on Star Trek. It's purpose is still for escape but it can be readily detached. It has a command chair (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) a (...) Just a small question - that guy on the right hand side of the Bridge at the front (left hand side as you look at the photo) - has he got a robotic arm or something or has he lost a glove? It looks like he's got one blue hand and one (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Update to the U.S.S. Crusader

(...) :-) I think it's a flash reflection on his hand. He does have blue gloves...darn that reflective plastic. Thanks for the compliment! Chris <>< (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)