 Space / 4512
  Deciding on a crew for a spaceship

Sort of off-topic, but it's for a lego MOC. I'm trying to create (only) as much backstory as needed to get a decent balance to the design for my large spaceship. One of the essential components is to get a grip on the crew size (so I can then plan (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Deciding on a crew for a spaceship

Sounds like a great start. I think you might be missing a few key personnel (like a doctor). I'll show you what kind of crew my own capital ship has, to see if it gives you any ideas. I culled my own ideas from from Star Trek and Babylon 5, mostly. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Deciding on a crew for a spaceship

(...) Good point about the doctor. Hmm, maybe a hologram? ;) This might be an overloaded position, depending on whether there's an MD amongst all the degrees in the Science department. Or a couple of the pilots might have emergency medical training. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)