 Space / 4435
  Re: Some important GS issues

Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G3DEBH.Aoq@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) be (...) or (...) up (...) destroyer (...) Maybe you should have a database with multiple keywords for each creation submitted to the GS archives. Based (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some important GS issues

This is an awesome idea. Instead of having these static categories which are more or less seperate I could have one database to dip into. I love the idea of having the keywords asigned to a creation-- a user could make any sort of list they wanted. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some important GS issues

(...) This would be REALLY cool, but someone who knows how to do this would have to commit themselves to ALOT of work, or at least do the main CGI stuff and then teach us how to update it... ;-P (...) I think the sections and all are just fine, all (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)