 Space / 443
  Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!

Ok, If you don't watch the Simpson's you won't see the title funny but it's been going through my head since I saw it. Lego Set #6991, Unitron Monorail is at (URL) for sale for $149 US. I'm getting one, always wanted one and glad to see it but just (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!

(...) Funny, I was watching the Simpsons while reading that and what popped in my head as I saw "Monorail!" was "What's it called? Monorail!" ^_^ (...) Ah man, they WOULD get one when I don't have a job, maybe I should abuse my credit card to get a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  6991 at DYA (Was:: Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!)

(Cross-posting to lugnet.market.shopping; I believe it's applicable there too.) (...) Thanks for the info! Emmanuel is usually pretty good about noting new additions in the Shopping newsgroup, but I haven't seen this one mentioned yet. I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)