 Space / 415
  Re: Is there a parts inventory of space sets?

(...) a large quantity of a certain element, it would be helpful to know which parts are contained in each set, how many, and in what color. I suppose that one could figure this out by looking at the Brickshelf sheets for every *old* set as it (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Is there a parts inventory of space sets?

(...) Best way is to ask here on lugnet which sets have the part you want and then keep an idea on ebay. there are too many sets to inventory them all. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message <38252FA1.11C40DC1@m...ja.com>... (...) want (...) sheets (...) the (...) John, I have taken inventories for over 200 different sets and accessory packs. I keep the inventories in an Access database. Most of my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)