 Space / 41077
Re: MOC: Space Police I - Total Security Platform
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 19:13:07 GMT

<http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Space%20Police%20I%20-%20TSP%20-%20Main.htm

   http://www.xenobuzz.com/images/TSP-Main-thumb.jpg>

This is simply stunning. Absolutely fantastic. The interiors rock. All the detail, the smoothness, incredible use of printed parts. Jawdroppingly great.

I am not a space guy, but anyone can appreciate this beauty.

Simply fabulous.

Best,

Jonathan

Thank you very much, Jonathan! High praise coming from a non-Spacehead! I struggled with the printed parts for quite awhile until I felt that I had struck the proper balance. Less is usually more where that’s concerned, and I’ve found that small concentrations of detail are better than having them widely sprinkled all over.

This was the first space MOC that I’ve done that had large interiors, and I wanted to really fill that space. My next project likely won’t have that as it will be filled with Technic parts and electronics (Cylon Raider from the new Battlestar Galactica) but I’m more than flirting with the idea of making Serenity, with lights, interiors, rotating stuff, the works! I hope I don’t overreach myself, but it’ll be fun to try!

Again, thanks very much for the kind words!

Dave S.