 Space / 41076
Re: MOC: Space Police I - Total Security Platform
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 19:04:11 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Mark Larson wrote:

This is absolutely incredible! One of the best Space Mocs I’ve ever seen. I was around 11 or 12 when Space Police came out and it is my favorite Space sub-theme. Thanks for sharing and I want you to know I’m holding off posting something in announce.moc until next week jsut because I don’t want to bump your excellent pic off the front page!

Wow! Thanks very much, Mark!

It was a heckuva a lot of fun to build! Space Police I is still one of my favorite Space sub-themes and since I’ve been getting further into building larger vehicles, I wanted to do something that would reflect my love for the #6986 Mission Commander and all the other cool vehicles in that line.

I bow gratefully for your gracious regard in avoiding “bumping” my pic! I had no idea that such a thing could occur and I will make every effort to honor that generous sentiment when I post my next MOC. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Dave S.