 Space / 41071
Re: Looking forward eagerly to Mars Mission!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 16:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:
Mars Mission logo?  What's that?  You must be talking about the long-awaited
return of the CLASSIC SPACE LOGO!  Yes, indeed, the new Earther minifigs
have a CS logo on their bellies, and CS logos on their ships (the ETX ship
comes with one on a black sticker sized to fit a 2x2 round tile).  Granted,
there was the red CS bomber jacket, but that was never used in any Space
sets, just Town and Spiderman.

Well, shoot.  I realized later that the logo is a variation on the original CS
logo.  The ship looks more realistic, but it's odd that they'd tease older fans
that way.