 Space / 41070
Re: Looking forward eagerly to Mars Mission!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 01:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey Spaceheads,

After looking at the high-res pics in the latest e-mail, I have to say I'm much
happier.  Mostly white and black, some intriguing new pieces such as the quarter
circle brick, and corridor panels in new trans-orange!  Still can't tell if the
martian figure is good or not.

The instructions are now available from lego.com via my instructions
cross-reference:
http://www.br-eng.info/words/index.php/search-lego-instructions?ins_qry=769

ROSCO