 Space / 41069
    Re: Looking forward eagerly to Mars Mission! —David Laswell
   (...) I just found all seven sets in the greater Detroit area today and picked up the smallest Martian set. There are several recent canopies in the new trans-orange (as compared to the misnamed flourescent trans-orange of old): 41883, Jedi (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Looking forward eagerly to Mars Mission! —David Laswell
   (...) Well, shoot. I realized later that the logo is a variation on the original CS logo. The ship looks more realistic, but it's odd that they'd tease older fans that way. (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.space)