 Space / 41061
    Wikicraft Barnstar —Richie Dulin
   I must use my usual preamble to posting to .space, and say I am not much of a space builder, but nevertheless, I present to you the Wikicraft Barnstar: (URL) The perfect craft in which to deliver a compliment to others! I’m a great fan of Wikipedia. (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Wikicraft Barnstar —Jean-Marc Nimal
     In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote: ... (...) Nice work on a five-point star - very elegant design and the effect is perfect. Hey, if it isn't used in the LEGO community, maybe you can propose it on Wikipedia, to be awarded to people doing a good (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Wikicraft Barnstar —Ted Godwin
     (...) Do we give awards on (URL) BrickWiki>? (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Wikicraft Barnstar —Bob Parker
   (...) Interesting use of those type of hinges to make such a potentially complex shape using LEGO© brand building blocks! Are you planning on making a new 3D version of a Jugstar next? (URL) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)