 Space / 41012
MOC: KnightHawk - a dino-raptor medieval space beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 07:00:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

Well, my photo shoot for the Inter-City Bus went so well that I took a stab at
this MOC and it came out quite well!  Many thanks to Eric Sophie for the tip on
the Auto Contrast feature in Photoshop, worked like a charm!

<<http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/KnightHawk.htm>>

Enjoy!

Dave S.