 Space / 41016
Re: MOC: KnightHawk - a dino-raptor medieval space beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 19:19:14 GMT

Oh man, I haven't been to your site in a while, it was nice to visit!

I miss that Lobster Mech.

:(  :)

Dino-Raptor, too cool, I like the wing parts, and how it looks when the model is
folded up in "flight mode". I was suprised to see the minifigure come out with
it's own wings attached. Cool ideas.

Your pictures came out just fine!

Keep up the good work.

Eric Sophie