 Space / 41011
MOC: Inter-City Bus for Personal Pods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 23:47:03 GMT

Hey all,

This blocky baby has been languishing on my shelf for awhile and I finally got
around to snapping some pics.  It's designed to carry up to six very small
Personal Pods from city to mega-city!

<http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Inter-City%20Bus.htm>

Enjoy!

David Simmons

P.S.  Can I insert/attach/provide a link to a thumbnail in this post, or is that
really only possible if I have a Brickshelf account?